Wedding Services Include:
- Officiant to conduct your wedding ceremony
- Officiant to attend or direct your rehearsal (optional for additional fee)
- Choice of ceremony style–religious, non-religious, traditional, contemporary, civil, short and sweet, second time around, family inclusive, interfaith, multi-cultural, bilingual, vow renewal
- Choice of vows, readings, blessings, traditions and special touches
- Worksheets/Diagrams to organize your rehearsal and ceremony
- Consultation/Ceremony Planning Session with Officiant
- Marriage License information
- Name Change information
- Paperwork completion (filing of marriage license, assembling your wedding ceremony, bridal party diagrams, logging in all information pertinent to your wedding and rehearsal)
- Communication with venue and vendors
- Officiant’s preparation time to practice your customized ceremony and familiarize with all the details of your ceremony and rehearsal
- Travel time and expenses (trip fees only apply to areas outside DFW metroplex)
NOTE: Please note that our fees are all inclusive. No additional fees for:
- Travel/mileage to weddings, rehearsals or consultations within the DFW metroplex. Trip fees only apply outside the DFW metroplex.
- Special ceremonies such as the unity candle, sand ceremony, rose presentation, or any other traditions, rituals or customs you wish to include in your ceremony.
- Personalizing your ceremony to your specifications. Personalization is included in the Wedding Package. After all, it’s YOUR love story!
- Extra emails, phone calls, consultations. These are unlimited for your convenience.