DID YOU KNOW?
Effects Of A Mineral Imbalance
- Women’s pre-menstrual headaches are often caused by too much copper in their system?
- Arthritis pain can be caused by lead, cadmium, or mercury poisoning?
- Eating the wrong diet can contribute to conditions such as constipation, diverticulosis, and even heart disease?
- Taking too much of any one vitamin or mineral can be harmful?
- Too much vitamin C can actually make an infection worse, in certain metabolic types?
- Hair analysis is the most efficient means of determining exactly what vitamins and minerals you do need?
- Adolescent acne can be caused by lead or copper poisoning as well as a zinc deficiency?
- Approximately 80% of our population lack the necessary enzymes and natural stomach acids to digest their food?
- Hyperactive children often have too much lead in their system?
- Obesity is frequently caused by chronic blood sugar problems?
- Mercury toxicity in the mother’s system can kill her unborn child?
- Magnesium supplements may prevent brain damage of alcoholics?
- The male prostate gland contains more zinc than any other organ in the body? Because of this, adequate zinc levels are important for male potency.
- Diuretics, often prescribed for patients with high blood pressure and heart trouble, can decrease your potassium supply?
- High blood pressure and strokes may be caused by too much sodium chloride (salt)?
- Many baby foods contain too much salt?
- High levels of copper and iron in the body tissue can cause migraine headaches, and even schizophrenia?
- Adequate zinc intake helps to regulate blood sugar levels?
- Lead toxicity is linked to multiple sclerosis?
- Zinc deficiency can retard bone development and product malformed sex organs?
- Doctors often diagnose heart attacks by the amount of mineral manganese in the body?
- Chromium, magnesium, manganese and vitamin B6 deficiency are related to diabetes?
- Vitamin C, the B Complex, Zinc, and Manganese are being used to treat schizophrenia?
- Vitamin B2, folic acid, vitamin E, Zinc and Chromium are important for users of birth control pills?
- Magnesium deficiency is related to epilepsy, leukemia, heart disease and kidney disorders?
- As many as 250,000 women in the U.S. at any given time may be suffering from iron deficiency anemia?
- Beryllium, lead, cadmium, nickel, and arsenic poisoning can cause cancer?
- The mineral lithium is being used to alleviate many of the problems associated with manic depressive illness?
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.